Our Landlords Services
We understand that letting your property, especially for the first time, can be a worrying experience and with this in mind our most important consideration is providing you the Landlord with the best possible service and the right tenant for your property. We never forget that the property is your most important asset and we can confidently assure you that by instructing us to act as your Letting and Management Agents your asset will be in professional and caring hands.
- our fees are very competitive and we strongly believe that combined with the service we offer, they are unbeatable. We are also very committed to investment Landlords and whether you have one property or a large portfolio, you will still receive the highest level of service we have offered since we started.
a personal service
- we pride ourselves in offering a personal and friendly service, whilst at the same time maintaining a high standard of competence and professionalism.
carefully selected quality tenants
- drawn from a continually updated register, all prospective tenants are thoroughly referenced and credit checked. In some cases we will also require a guarantor.
out of hours service
- for our initial meetings with you we will be pleased to visit your property outside normal office hours, at a time that is convenient to you, and thus fit in with your busy schedule. A member of staff is also available on the telephone out of hours.
full management service
- this is our fully inclusive service, which provides for the marketing of the property and carrying out viewings, leading to the introduction and vetting of a prospective tenant. This proving satisfactory, we will then go ahead and prepare the tenancy agreement and other assosciated legal documentation. The tenant will then be checked into the property. During the tenancy we carry out periodic inspection visits. Should these bring to light any maintenance issues, we will (within the confines of our Management Agreement) recommend, oversee and account for any necessary repairs. Collecting and processing of rental payments is also part of the service. These will be credited automatically to the Landlord's nominated bank account. Towards the end of the tenancy, we will liase with the tenant, and renew the tenancy agreement or arrange to check them out as applicable. Should the tenant leave the property after the lease has expired, we will find you another tenant free of charge.
find a tenant service
To book your free, no obligation market appraisal, click here.
- at limehouseltd we also offer a Find a Tenant Service. Some landlords have the time and experience to be able to manage their own property and would prefer to do so. Once the tenant has checked in it is the landlords responsibility to ensure all safety & legal compliances required.