When buying a home you’ll need to make sure that the legal transfer of property ownership, also known as conveyancing, is managed by a professional property lawyer.


Limehouseltd has partnered with Scullion Law, they understand that for clients, conveyancing can be confusing and stressful.


Client care is their top priority and have grown their business by providing great communication, good service and most importantly managing their clients expectations.


5 reasons to choose Scullion Law:


  • Our award winning team will guide you through the necessary steps from the beginning of your transaction until settlement
  • We will work closely with all the relevant parties and communicate clearly with you throughout
  • We will do everything we can to ensure your house move happens on time and in budget
  • Your happiness is always our priority
  • We are a law firm committed to the community

Contact us now to arrange an appointment.


Required fields are marked with *
First Name*
Email Address*
Phone Number*
Best time to call*
Request a Valuation
Council of Letting Agents Arla Safe Deposits Scotland TPOS