Our Landlords Services
We understand that letting your property, especially for the first time, can be a worrying experience and with this in mind our most important consideration is providing you the Landlord with the best possible service and the right tenant for your property. We never forget that the property is your most important asset and we can confidently assure you that by instructing us to act as your Letting and Management Agents your asset will be in professional and caring hands.
- Our fees are very competitive and we strongly believe that combined with the service we offer, they are unbeatable. We are also very committed to investment Landlords and whether you have one property or a large portfolio, you will still receive the highest level of service we have offered since we started.
A personal service
- We pride ourselves in offering a personal and friendly service, whilst at the same time maintaining a high standard of competence, professionalism and customer service.
Carefully selected quality tenants
- Drawn from a continually updated register, all prospective tenants are requested to complete a questionnaire which is forwarded on to you, if you are happy to proceed with them they are then thoroughly referenced and credit checked. In some cases we will also require a guarantor.
Out of hours service
- For our initial meetings with you we will be pleased to visit your property outside normal office hours, at a time that is convenient to you, and thus fit in with your busy schedule. A member of staff is also available on the telephone out of hours for both tenants and landlords.
Full management service
- This is our fully inclusive service, which provides for the marketing of the property and carrying out viewings, leading to the introduction and vetting of a prospective tenant. Collecting and lodging deposits, preparing tenancy agreements and easy read notes as per current legislation, inform relevant utilities of the account changes, inform local authority to the change in tenant, receiving ongoing rental payments, preparing and forwarding financial statements on a monthly basis, advising on compliance with regard to the inspection of gas safety/electrical/energy performance/furniture and furnishing/fire/legionella, maintenance and keeping of records in respect of all legislation, advising on compliance of any new legislation, inspecting the property, arranging any repairs, maintenance or replacements (with your authorisation), taking action in the event of rent arrears or any other breach of tenancy, annual rent reviews, 24hrs emergency phone line, arranging check-outs, re-advertising and re-letting to new tenants, arranging any necessary repairs and or cleaning at the end of a tenancy, compiling and submitting any claim for adjudication against the tenant's deposit via relevant deposit scheme.
Find a tenant service
- At limehouseltd we also offer a Find a Tenant Service. Some landlords have the time and experience to be able to manage their own property and would prefer to do so. Once the tenant has checked in it is the landlords responsibility to ensure all safety & legal compliance's required.
Agent Switching Service
Not happy with your current agent? Contact us to discuss how we can help.
To book your free, no obligation market appraisal, click here.